H&R Block Software Helps You File Tax Returns
H&R Block software is one of the best and most popular software’s which are used by majority of the consumers for filing their tax returns. It is software which has been in vogue for a long time and it is one of the most liked by millions of users. Since commencement, H&R block software has helped in filing more than 500 million tax returns and helped to refund around 50 billion dollars of tax returns to customers. This is why it has been one of the most well acclaimed tax software’s in today’s world. The software helps to support all kinds of tax forms and also provides free filing of taxes in its federal software.
The calculations are accurate and it is very user friendly. There are numerous benefits of the H&R Block software:
Benefits of the software
• The main benefit of the software is that it offers you free one to one service even at you house. Unlike other software’s, you do not need to visit a professional for help. They have a live Block service which is always attended by their customer care professionals and in case of any query you can always get in touch with the professional over live video streaming, instant chat or via telephone. The services are also accessible via android phones.
• The software also provides variety of services from filing e-statements to declaration of household income and self employments. There are many retail offices as well which customers can visit in case of any query.
• The software is easy to use and ideal for using at home. The software is also accompanied with a guide me tool, where customers can get their questions answered. An exclusive feature which distinguishes the software from the rest is the worry free audit support where you will get all the help required by a specialized executive in filing returns.
Best for self employed people
This software is best for people who do not have the time to spend over their tax computations. All filings and transactions can be made from home itself. It has the answer to all the FAQs, and can also speedily process payments. It is also good for self employed payers as it helps in calculating the estimated tax. The site is very user friendly and has a well guided two fold navigation system.
The software has been made keeping lay man into mind. The software has been designed in a way so that it is simple to access. Every page has FAQs which helps customers resolve their queries. It answers questions like how to go through data and the amount of stock that can be deducted while loss. The answers are all frame by the employees of the software themselves. The “guide me” section also has an answer to all questions asked by customers.
Provides tax consultants
The software also provides tax advisors if required with a supplementary fees.
The versions of H&R block
The software has numerous versions of which some are free versions and some are chargeable. The chargeable versions are basic, deluxe, and premium. The chargeable versions have a guide to some extra answers and extra help. It helps in filing tax returns for partnership businesses, estates and payrolls.
Prices for H&R Block At Home Online Software
- At Home Free: free federal software and e-file + $27.95 per state tax software.
- At Home Basic: $19.95 for federal software and e-file + $34.95 per state tax software.
- At Home Deluxe: $29.95 for federal software and e-file + $34.95 per state tax software.
- At Home Premium: $42.46 ( which was $49.95) for federal software and e-file + $34.95 per state tax software.
- At Home Best of Both: $99.95 for federal software and e-file + $34.95 per state tax software.
These are the various advantages that one can obtain with H&R block software at home. It is one of the most popular software helping in filing tax returns and also has solved the problems of hassles in paying tax in today’s world.